1. AAM Affiliate Program Terms. This describes the terms and conditions for participation in the AAM plugin affiliate program. The term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). “Advanced Access Manager” (aka AAM) plugins or “Publisher” refers to the product owner and publisher, Vasyltech, LLC.
2. Modification. We may modify any of these terms and conditions or discontinue the Affiliate Program at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will constitute your acceptance of the change.
3. Enrollment. To enroll in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an affiliate application (Affiliate Program) and be approved. Applicants will be notified via email of their acceptance status after their information is submitted.
4. Affiliate URL. You will be issued a special URL and/or code once you become an approved member of the AAM plugin affiliate program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals. The unique URL and/or code are automatically generated however we may issue a custom URL and/or code on demand.
5. Commissions. Affiliates will normally receive up to 20% of the net sales made by each customer that purchased premium products through a properly coded Affiliate link. Commission rates for particular products may vary. Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher. Commission rates may increase or decrease at any time in the sole discretion of publisher.
Net sales are defined as gross sales minus the following deductions:
- Sales discounts. An early payment discount, such as paying 10% less if the buyer entered a discounted promo code. The seller does not know which customers will take the discount at the time of sale, so the discount is typically applied upon the receipt of money from customers.
- Merchant Processing Fees. All our payments are processes through secure payment gateways and processing fees may apply to the total amount that buyer pays. Customer may choose to pay for premium products with three different payment processing merchants: Braintree, PayPal or Stripe. Each payment processing merchant may have different fees as well as different fees may apply based on buyer’s paying account location and currency.
- Sales refunds. A refund granted to customers if they requested refund within 20 days from the time of purchase (typically under a return merchandise authorization).
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the purchase and remit full payment through our secure purchasing systems within 30 days from the initial entry to our website through the affiliate link. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission unless customer explicitly specified Affiliate code during the checkout process. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
The customer reserves right to request refund within 20 days from the time of purchase and if such even occurs, Affiliate does not get commission from a purchase.
6. Payment. AAM pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
Payment shall be made to affiliate when their eligible for withdrawal commissions total $100 or greater and shall be paid on a regular monthly schedule. The exceptions are end of each fiscal year or if affiliate discontinues the program; in this case the remaining commission balance shall be paid if it exceeds $1.
When amount of your paid commissions exceeds $600 per year, we may request additional affiliate verification and/or documents according to US tax laws.
7. Order Fulfillment. AAM will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any AAM products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products without written notice from Publisher. Publisher will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the AAM Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of AAM. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. AAM policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites. AAM reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the AAM Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, or other legally protected trait
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Publisher. If you want to promote a coupon, contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so may result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of AAM, or any other site
9. Permitted Usage. Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located on the affiliate dashboard. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage. The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the AAM logo, logo marks or other AAM website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with AAM
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "AAM" in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (aamplugin.com)
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Publisher
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts
11. AAM Anti-Spam Policy. AAM strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be terminated
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system
- Certain offline activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws
- Upon the receipt of a complaint, the AAM Affiliate Program owner may investigate, and if appropriate, may terminate the implicated affiliate account. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Publisher discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com.
12. Relationship of Parties. Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination. Either Publisher or the Affiliate may terminate the affiliate relationship at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's website, all links to the AAM websites, and all AAM trademarks and logos, other AAM marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability. AAM will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
15. Disclaimers. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and AAM will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
16. No Other Representations. By signing up with the AAM Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.